[gui-talk] ASUS netbook help

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 02:28:46 UTC 2009

Greetings. I just got my ASUS EEE PC 1000HE today in the mail. I'm
taking it to work with me tomorrow to get some help in getting things
started and putting the 2 GB of RAM in. However, can anyone point me
toward the manual, a description of the keyboard, steps for turning
different features on/off, and any other basic getting started
resources? I looked on the disc that came with it and can't find any
reference for the manual, which is odd since most gadgets will include
that on their CD Roms.

Many thanks,
Wayne

--