[gui-talk] windows 7 upgrade

Chris Hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:32:52 UTC 2009

Well, it's probably the same for most machines made before Windows 7.
Chances are though that the DVD includes many drivers that will work for
most hardware, even those two or more years old. My advice would be to run
the upgrade adviser, and if it's all ok, with perhaps one or two updates,
then go ahead. My friend's trying Windows 7 on her four year old HP Presario
laptop. Initially the sound didn't work but all she had to do was to get the
latest drivers and all works well. Good luck.