[gui-talk] still can't delete messages from inbox in Outlook Express

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:50:35 UTC 2009

I hope I can get some followup help for this situation.

I have rebuilt the inbox twice, as per instructions and still we are unable to delete certain messages from the inbox. We are also unable to perform any actions on those messages, such as moving them, etc. Any other suggestions for those of you much more computer savé people than I would be most appreciated. Thank you so much.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000