[gui-talk] Did I unsubscribe to it?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 12:36:49 UTC 2009

Hi Not sure what to do, this list seems to be the only way to get  help.
The other night, I subscribed to the braille monitor list serve on  the NFB
site.  I got an email saying that I should reset my initial  password.  it
said the way to do it, was to send a message that said Set  BRL monitor
password, and it says the password and then it says the words New  password.  I'm
guessing that it means you say Set BRL password, you enter  the current then
the new one.  I tried it both in the subject and the body,  and it sends an
error invalled request.  It also says for a list of  requests send a
message with the word help in the body.  that came back as  an eror no such thing
too.  What is wrong with the list at NFB cal and why  won't it do what it
says.  Also it says subsequent requests will be  ignored.  have I now
unsubscribed myself to the electronic braille  monitor?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.