[gui-talk] Fwd: Opposing Freedom Scientific's signed BrailleDriverInitiative Petition

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 24 16:29:32 UTC 2009

I'm not sure why everyone's so up in the air about signed drivers.  Even
some of the big players don't think it's worth it.  and there was the good
old good housekeeping seal of approval.  It will go on and on as companies
try to distinguish themselves from each other.  I'll get on board if browser
developers  quit giving me the opportunity to turn them off  When I get a
new machine I just tell it to ignore driver signatures and I'm done wit it
until the next one.