[gui-talk] Am I paranoid, or what?getting

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Oct 15 01:19:10 UTC 2009

No, no one is trying to boot you off the list.  They occasionally get
triggered by the personalized links at the bottom of everybody's
messages.  When you reply to a message you should trim off all the
junk at the bottom to prevent this from happening.

Just ignore the message, and the notice will automatically expire.

Dave