[gui-talk] iPhone

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Wed Oct 14 20:36:33 UTC 2009

All,

About 3 months ago I got a brief demonstration of the new accessible iPhone
by a young lady who is totally blind.  I was impressed with the speed and
ease she could use the interface and I vowed to find out more when I had a
chance.

Now AFB has just come out with a detailed review:
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw100502

Reading this review it is apparent that this device is even more powerful
and useful than I realized.  It is actually stunning what Apple has
accomplished.

I haven't noticed any discussion on this list about the iPhone and I
wondered if perhaps there is another mailing list dedicated to blind iPhone
users.  Is anyone aware of such?

Ted