[gui-talk] Finding out total time of playlist in Winamp can it be done?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 04:44:53 UTC 2009

Hi guys: Using Winamp (and while the file is either playing or in pause
mode) you can check out information on the length of the song, time
remaining and time elapsed, but can this same info be checked for a group of
songs in winamp? Suppose I create a playlist consisting of 30 songs and I
want to know how long it'd take to listen to them in one sitting. Can this
be done using Winamp? I'm using Winamp 5.5 if it helps any.
Gerardo