[gui-talk] Fwd: Announcement: 70's commercials Window-Eyes script 1.0 now available!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Nov 11 14:06:18 UTC 2009

This script can be downloaded from Script Central at www.gwmicro.com/sc.
-Steve.

 From:    tyler juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
 To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hello,

 I would love to say that I've just posted 70s commercials
version 1.0 to script central.
 Here is a short description.
"This script plays a series of commercials from the 70s.  This
includes the popular cracker jack commercial."
 Come on folks! Go download immediately!
 I've really done my homework on this one.
 Please take time to rate this wonderful script, and leave some
comments.
 If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc.  , please
feel free to drop me a line, and I will be more then happy to
answer your questions.

 Sincerely,
Tyler Juranek

Regards Steve