[gui-talk] Fwd: request to participate in Microsoft online survey about using computer as low vision user

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 5 12:14:04 UTC 2009

 From:    Kenny Johar Kenny.Johar at visionaustralia.org
 To:      vip-l at softspeak.com.au vip-l at softspeak.com.au

Hi All,

Microsoft is seeking your input.

Here's a description of the survey:

Over the next month, Microsoft is conducting an online survey about making
the computer easier to see. We are gathering feedback specifically from
customers who have vision impairments resulting in limited or reduced
vision, as well as color blindness.

The purpose of the survey is to understand your experience when
viewing, reading, and using Microsoft products. We believe that
understanding how you optimize your display will be very insightful for
us.

The survey is completely anonymous and will only be used by Microsoft
product teams as guidance to improving display features. The survey will
take approximately 30 minutes to complete. To participate, please fill out
our Microsoft survey for making the computer easier to see
http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en;1664&altStyle=narrow&renderOption=OverrideDefault>.

If you have any questions or follow up comments, please feel free to
email the Microsoft Accessibility Labs teamacclabs at microsoft.com or
comment on our Microsoft accessibility blog
http://blogs.msdn.com/accessibility/archive/2009/10/30/invitation-to-participate-in-microsoft-online-survey-of-computer-users-who-have-low-vision.aspx>.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net