[gui-talk] "Whozit?" )was Re: FW: 2009 NFB Convention Agenda)

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun May 24 01:22:28 UTC 2009

Cindy is correct.  Whozit is the logo we have been using for several years;
It's not even a profile drawing, but more like some lines that vaguely
represent someone walking with a long cane.  The logo has multiple colors,
and some text.  Checking the search engine on the NFB web site, I find that
it was introduced at the 2002 national convention, and somewhat described in
the September, 2002 Braille Monitor's convention roundup section.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls