[gui-talk] 2009 NFB Convention Agenda

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat May 23 15:37:34 UTC 2009

Remember, if you're not getting the convention agenda via email, you
can always download it from the NFB website. I know it would have been
more convenient to read the email like many others, but for whatever
reason, that's not working for some. Really guys, I'm not meaning to
sound up tight, but with such a simple solution of downloading a Word
document from a website for the same material that most other people
got via email, it seems like that's enough to solve the problem. We
can talk all day of why the information didn't come through, but it's
not a big deal; just grab the same info from the website.

JMt,
Wayne