[gui-talk] Audio CD Copier

Ms. E.M. Kirtley ekirtley at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 15 05:16:00 UTC 2009

Be very careful because I tried to purchase it too, and every time I unchecked the other software it stayed unchecked until I completed the check out.

Then, I was charged $72 for software I didn't want and couldn't cancel the order.  I finally was given some kind of authorization and still couldn't cancel the order.  I couldn't even get in to remove it from the "my account" section.

I finally got to speak to them after the trial period ended.  They refused to refund my money or send the program I was trying to order.  Caution!!!