[gui-talk] Audio CD Copier

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Thu May 14 23:34:33 UTC 2009

Thanks, Albert for the info. Actually I can get it all filled out
including the credit card information and it all seems correct but
when I try to send it I get no conformation that it was sent.  I'll
have to play around with it a little more and maybe can figure it
out.  They sure don't want you to get in touch with them very easily.
Thanks again.

Bud