[gui-talk] How to delete and then recreate an OE folder, please?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sun May 10 23:12:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I already just deleted the file and a new one was created next time I
launched OE> It's not really a big tragedy for me. The only thing you or
anyone could have done is show me how to resurrect a corrupted file, but no
one did, so I just did the thing I knew how to do. And yes, we'll all have
to so-called migrate (ordinarily, i'd just put quotes around the word, but I
know most people don't have jaws or other screen readers set to speak thaose
things, which means a lot is lost in the way of nuance) to Vista and that
new equivalent of OE, and then we'll have to threaten to drive Microsoft out
of business if we don't like how it works for us. I'll write the publicity
release myself when I'm in a rhetorical mood.