[gui-talk] question about duplicating with e z cd recorder

Bud Schwab budschwab at charter.net
Thu May 7 00:52:23 UTC 2009

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm trying to make a copy of a cd from another cd and it's not doing
it any more.  I've done it many times in the past but now it acts
like it's making a copy and when it finishes the drawer pops open and
it says "test phase completed successfully."  Any ideas?  I'm not
sure of the version of cd recorder, but it's fairly old, but has
always worked ok up until now.  I can still make cd's from things
that I have on my hard drive but seem to have trouble with duplicating.
Thanks for any hints on what I might be doing wrong.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California