[gui-talk] DAISY Consortium Releases AMIS 3.0, DAISY Software Player

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:45:08 UTC 2009

Actually this has been out for a month, I guess thye updated version 3.
They have not come out with the langauge versions yet and so you are still
stuck with version 2.  This is a free daisy reader.  So you dont need
Kindle.

James Pepper

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM, David B Andrews <David.B.Andrews at state.mn.us