[gui-talk] copying music files onto thumb drive

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 05:15:15 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what the error message means but I'd try a couple of things;
another mp3 file and if that doesn't work try a document of some  kind.  You
might also try using the applications key arrowing down to send to, press
enter and select the letter of the drive if it's a choice and pressing enter
there.  Sometimes send to works when copy doesn't.