[gui-talk] AVG, 8. direct download needed

Bill Spiry bspiry at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 02:57:33 UTC 2009

I use the paid version of V 8 and its still very accessible. I used the free
version for some time in 7, but eventually popped for the full version and
it was a good decision. It is still one of the resource lightest security
programs with this level of feature, and it works very well. I never have to
worry about updates, they just get done.