[gui-talk] AVG, 8. direct download needed

plume blume at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 22:34:18 UTC 2009

Hello, Everyone,
I have been using AVG 7., this program has been working just fine and the
updates was done daily.
I just got a notice that on April 12, 2009, AVG will no longer support 7.X
and I must install AVG 8.  However they sent me to the paid version and I
can not find where I can download the free download version of AVG 8.

Can someone provide me the direct link to the AVG 8.X?

Is AVG still the best free program or is there another accessible program?
Thanks,