[gui-talk] Switching To Windows EyesSwitching To WindowEyesI Think?

Don H lmddh50 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 22:32:34 UTC 2009

The thing that sells me with Window Eyes is their level of support.  Several
years back I had a terrible problem with getting Window Eyes to work on a
Gateway desktop I had.  The system had crashed and after reformating the
hard drive and reinstalling all my applications I could not get Window Eyes
to work.  After several Emails back and forth to GW support and not having
the problem resolved, one of the owners of GW, Doug Geoffray, called me and
helped me troubleshoot the problem.  It wasn't Window Eyes that was the
problem but a hardware issue that Doug helped me resolve.  Not too many
companies with that level of support.