[gui-talk] Switching To Windows EyesSwitching To Window Eyes IThink?

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 15:27:20 UTC 2009

Jess:

I have been using Window Eyes since I purchased my first computer back in
the early 90's and have always found it a superb screen reader.I can't
always keep up with the upgrades, but can see no advantage to changing
screen readers and there are several out there.

I had a choice when I bought my computer. After looking at both Window Eyes
and Jaws, I decided on Window Eyes.

I also prefer Double talk to many of the other synthesizers. So many of
their voices sound like they have a lisp. I have an electronic Bible, which
also, uses Double Talk, which, makes for more reliable pronunciation, though
there is a choice of voices.  You certainly won't go wrong in choosing
Window Eyes.

Ed .