[gui-talk] Switching To Windows EyesSwitching To Window Eyes IThink?

jaybee jayjohnson65 at bham.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 22:20:28 UTC 2009

I have both JAWS and Window-Eyes, and I like both, and I hate both.  What
I'm saying is there are issues I have with both.  I find that the
Window-Eyes tech support as a general experience is more courteous than JAWS
support.  Both are quite knowledteable about their product.  I am more
familiar with handling JAWS than Window-Eyes.  I do, however, like JAWS
cursor more than I like the WE cursor.  The only way I may rate JAWS a
little higher is that I know JAWS better.  Best Regards,  Jaybee
Things eyes of flesh can't see are in the mind.
To those with perfect sight:  I am not blind!