[gui-talk] Can't wait till we all have access to it.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Mar 9 04:31:32 UTC 2009

Yes.
----- Original Message -----
From: <Kenlawrence124 at aol.com>
To: <gui-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 2:48 PM
Subject: [gui-talk] Can't wait till we all have access to it.

Hi folks a question to anyone on list that is Beta testing the new
newsline
site.  Our local rep from the NJ library for the blind asked me if I
wanted
to do it and of course I said Yeah!  Think you'll all enjoy it.  Is
anyone
else on this list beta testing it?  Thanks, Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national
federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the
blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.