[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for the week of March 11

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 9 00:18:14 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
 To:      spicerack spicerack at thespicerack.org

Hello friends,
Please join Chrissie for Main Menu, which first airs on Wednesday at 1UTC,
that's Tuesday evening in the US, and with the time changes it's at 9pm
Eastern and 6pm Pacific only on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
This week we will have two very interesteing segments:
1. The first of two interviews about Human Ware's Keysoft 8, this one
conducted by Jamie Pauls
2. A very interesting tuttorial by Geoff Shang about the Edcast
encoder/streamer.

You can visit our website at
www.mainmenu.acbradio.org
and you can also join our Main Menu friends list by sending a blank e mail
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
So don't forget to join us for what promises to be another interesting
program.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive producer