[gui-talk] Fwd: MSAA Detective script for Window-Eyes posted

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 6 16:19:09 UTC 2009

 From:    Vic Beckley vbeckley at peoplepc.com
 To:      gw-scripting at gwmicro.com

Hi All,

I just posted a new script called MSAA Detective.  It tries to get the MSAA
information for the focused control.  What information it finds, it puts in
an edit box for you to review.  You will be positioned at the top of the
edit box.  Pressing Escape or Enter will get you out of the edit box.  There
is a Close button in the edit box, but you cannot tab to it.  Just pressing
enter activates it.  As always, comments and recommendations are greatly
appreciated. If people like this script, I may be able to dig up a few more
details to add to the list.

Oh yes, again, you can press Alt-Windows-E to send me an E-mail.

Also, It is easily localizable, so if anybody is interested in having it in
a language other than English we can get together and work it out.

Vic

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com