[gui-talk] Fwd: New version of CapBeeper for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 6 14:56:08 UTC 2009

 From:    Vic Beckley vbeckley at peoplepc.com
 To:      <gw-scripting at gwmicro.com>,

Hi all,

I uploaded version 0.5 of my CapBeeper script to Script Central.  The only
change is that it does a much better job of filtering out unwanted beeps,
like when in dialog and the like.  If you tried it before and did not like
it because of the extra beeps, try it again.  It is more like it should have
been in the beginning.  You still get a few extra beeps, but not very many.

As always, comments are welcome, good or bad.  Requests for changes or
additions are also welcome.

Of course, if you like it, I would be ecstatic if you rated it a 5 on SC.  I
would like to see some comments also telling me what people think of it.

Enjoy!
Vic

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net