[gui-talk] JAWS and Custom Controls

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 1 21:38:51 UTC 2009

I know that JAWS has a reclass feature, but don't remember its hotkey.
Based on the list of controls into which something can be reclassed, JAWS
claims to support a larger number of Windows controls than Window-Eyes does.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls