[gui-talk] Voiceover

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Mon Jul 27 23:06:48 UTC 2009

The mac does have that type of thing, but it's stored in preference
files and other similar things. And, there scripts that run
automatically every day, once a week, and once a month to handle the
clean up work, though you really don't notice when they are run. I've
had my mac for more than a year, have never had to reinstall the
operating system, and it's running as fast as the day I got it. My pc
is running quite fast, but that's only because I know how t maintain
windows.

>>> kevin.fjelsted at bharrisinc.com