[gui-talk] Voiceover

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 01:27:28 UTC 2009

I guess I know just enough about computers to be dangerous.  Example: it's
difficult for me to imagine an operating system without a registry or data
base of stored information to keep it running which would need cleaning out
from time to time.  I believe you but I can't get my head around the
concept.