[gui-talk] FaceBook and MySpace

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Mon Jul 27 01:35:42 UTC 2009

This is a broad generalization on my part, but it seems to me that Myspace
appeals to the 20 somethings, and Facebook is for the older crowd.
I did not have any success in signing up for myspace so I went to facebook,
which is where many of my friends  and relatives are.
I remember having to deal with captcha, but I think there was an audio
work-around with facebook, unlike myspace.

Liz