[gui-talk] book sense question

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Wed Jul 22 11:39:40 UTC 2009

When we made the chart, we took not only the specs from the different
manufacturer, but also comments from our beta testers who also own some
of these products. I myself own a Victor Reader Stream and that helped.
Of course, now with the BookSense out, I plan on selling mine since it's
not fair to it that I haven't used it much since this past January. As
much as I would like everyone to buy a BookSense, I know that I will be
able to find a buyer for my slightly used VRS.

Many thanks.