[gui-talk] making address labels on the computer

seville allen ceoallen at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 20:39:10 UTC 2009

Word supports the avery labels.  Under tools you will see an envelopes and
label selection.  Hit enter on that and use control tab to get to the labels
tab.  You can then select the type of label you want.  That label selection
is under options when you are in the labels dialog.
The number lable you want is found on the label box

For example I use 5160 to make address labels.  You enter an address in each
label template and then put the printed labels into your printer and the
printer knows it is a label sheet.  That is what I know.