[gui-talk] making address labels on the computer

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:42:56 UTC 2009

I know nothing about this, so am looking for suggestions. I need to create and print a bunch of address labels. I know nothing about making labels. I have Word 2003 and am using Jaws 10. Could someone recommend a tutorial or other resource so I can learn how to configure my computer to create/print labels from Word? Is there another program that will work for this purpose? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sherri
flmom2006 at gmail.com