[gui-talk] How to open Web link as new tab? I forgot.

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 13 18:21:05 UTC 2009

al,
that's what I've always done, just as I've used Control Enter or Control
Shift Enter (depending whether you want the page to load up front or behind
what's already on your screen) with items in my Favorites List, for
instance. But yesterday I just happened to try to open a couple of links on
a results page as tabs because I got the notion to do it that way, and to my
surprise, the links didn't open for me and I had to simply press Enter,
which of course opened them as whole new Web pages, which meant having to
return to the results page one way instead of just control tabbing back to
it.

I'll try again today. Scratching head.