[gui-talk] Fwd: Apple Posts Iphone User Guide online

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 3 16:51:58 UTC 2009

Oh, that deliriously compelling new IPhone.. If I could quantify the
bandwidth that's been devoted the past few days to this product, it would
come close to people's inquiries about facts regarding Michael Jackson's
personal and financial affairs. And two out of three subject lines neglect
to properly capitalize the p in the phone part so it sounds like "iffen."
I'm saying this with a mischievous grin, but nothing worse. It's not
directed just at Steve, nor only talking about this one mailing list.
Honest.\

tohis captialize nglect de----- Original Message -----