[gui-talk] A windows mail question:

Locke Milholland lmilholland at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:48:22 UTC 2009

I can not get web based email to work with windows mail, even hotmail does
not.  I had to download windows live mail and it claims it works with GMail.
I have not tried it with GMail, but it does work with hotmail.

A tech friend told me windows live essentials can be imported into windows
mail, or outlook, and support hotmail on the same level XP did.  I haven't
had time to research and impliment that aspect.  If anyone gets it going, I
would be interested in knowing how and where to get the mail essentials.
Locke