[gui-talk] JAWS for 64 bit OS

Doug Langley dlangley at gigo.com
Tue Feb 17 21:52:26 UTC 2009

Hi.  I just started using Vista 64 bit on friday with both Jaws and
NVDA.  Both seem to work fairly well.  I had some serious problems with
the jaws cursor not reading but windows update and a reboot or 2 took
care of that.

Every now and then the Jaws cursor doesnt track and things dont read
when pressing tab but usually refreshing the screen takes care of it.

NVDA works without any problems what so ever.

Normally I am a window eyes user and I cant wait to see how the upcoming
window eyes performs under a 64 bit environment.