[gui-talk] outlook and attachments.

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 00:25:49 UTC 2009

Thanks Ed.

Wish I could do it sooner, but will arrange for the drive to be taken out
this weekend, or I can just open her up and do it myself.

Thank you for the needed worning. Glad I am starting to read this list.

Antonio Guimaraes
Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169