[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for Feb 11

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 9 12:26:09 UTC 2009

From: Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To: friends at acbradio.org

Hi everyone,
This week on main menu we will have the final instalment of the tutorial
about Station playlist, and the first instalment of a review on aGPS
system
from Code factory, makers of Mobile Speak.
Main Menu first airs on Wednesday at 1UTC, that's Tuesday evenings in
the
US, 8pm Eastern and 5pm Pacific on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
Remember, main stream is now in broadband!
You can join our main menu friends list by sending a blank e mail to
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
and you can also visit our website at
mainmenu.acbradio.org
So don't forget to join Chrissie this week,

Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive Producer
Main Menu