[gui-talk] looking for a good spyware program

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Feb 7 11:40:07 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

Sunbelt Software at www.sunbeltsoftware.com make two products to remove
spyware and they are both very accessible.  the products are CounterSpy
and VIPRE.  CounterSpy just detects and removes spyware whereas VIPRE
removes viruses and spyware.  With both CounterSpy and VIPRE you can
remove spyware while you are evaluating the products in contrast to some
companies who only let you remove spyware once you pay for the product.
I use VIPRE and I'm very happy with the product.  I hope this helps.

Regards Steve.

From: Paul Henrichsen paulh52 at pacbell.net

Hi, gang. I am looking for a good spyware removal program on the caliber
of
spy sweeper. I don't want anything like spybot; just something I can put
on
my computer which will monitor and block an where I can schedule to run
automatically.

Is there anything out there which is accessible?

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
Windows Live Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com