[gui-talk] Tabs in I.E 7

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 23:19:18 UTC 2009

You can learn about version seven by reviewing surf's up, an internet
tutorial on the F.S. site.  You could clear your internet temp files and
history from internet options.  Your modem carries speech like all other
internet communications.  You can start the defrag process by pressing alt
enter on your C drive and tabbing to tools.  Consider reviewing how you have
tabs opening and closing from within internet options.  I.E. seven has an
extensive set of help files to assist you understanding its new features
which have allot to do with tabs and how pages and their corresponding
windows are treated.  I hope some of this information helps.  Good luck.