[gui-talk] Tabs in I.E 7

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 21:50:21 UTC 2009

Hi list members, ken here with a question.  This morning logging on to  AOL
for an unexplained reason while reading email I suddenly heard one of my  live
365 preset stations come on and start to play.  My modem is kooky and  I for
some reason can't switch pages.  I had to have my sister close a  number of
windows.  I'm guessing that all of them were Tabs in Internet  explorer seven
which may go all the way back to the last three or four months  since I got this
computer.  I even found the University of Phoenix in there  somehow.  It was
likely from going there on google through a wrongly  labeled link.  Since I
don't have a Jaws version with a help topic related  to version seven of
explorer, is that what happened all sites I visited opened  each time I logged on?  I
always close document window on AOL they should  all have closed.  Also what
causes a screen reader to not talk loading a  page or trying to connect? why
won't it talk if I switch pages.  What does  the modem have to do with speech?
How do I correct this from happening  again?  I don't have the help topic to
consult.  I do know I can't de  fragment the drive there's no start button when
I hit that just the stuff  telling you find out more.  it repeats over and
over the NTFS how much  space is on the drive and how much is free.  every 10 to
12 seconds. and I  don't hear the drive werring the way you would de
fragmenting.  This seems  to mean something is missing in windows or corrupt.  can I
prepare it or  does the drive need a complete reformat?  you can thank Psyber
Knight in  New Jersey for this wonderful gift.  think the machine I was
supposed to  get was junked and they mixed up two computers.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.