[gui-talk] Fwd: The Global Voice Launch Party

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 30 01:19:48 UTC 2009

Information on the Global Voice home page says:  "The radio station that
helps the world's blind and sighted communities see eye to eye.".
-Steve.

From:  Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
To:  internet-radio at yahoogroups.com

I hope you will join us for the launch of The Global Voice this Friday at
1200 UTC, which is 8:00a.m. Eastern in the states. We'll be kicking
things off with a 2 hour launch party. You are invited to contact us
during the party to ask questions or just meet the staff.

If you would like to see what's going on for the launch weekend, visit:
www.theglobalvoice.info
and check out the schedule.

Hope you'll join us.

Julia Johnson