[gui-talk] Message Dalays, was left and right brace keys

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 25 16:45:05 UTC 2009

Steve,

Okay. I'm not annoyed in a very major way, don't worry about that. I did
find it curious that the person posted what sounded to me like the exact
same question, verbatim right down to the punctuation and grammatical
nuances, let's call them, each time, with the messages not spaced very far
apart. It produced a strange, slightly unsettling effect like someone
calling from inside a room with a locked door "Is anyone out there?" over
and over. . I assumed there could be some issue with messages crossing in
the mail, as we used to say, but that was only part of what caught my
attention. it's all interesting. Not a problem.\