[gui-talk] Accessing toolbar in firefox

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Apr 23 01:26:36 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I am applying to be a guide for Chacha, the text searching company, and am facing some challenges.

They use firefox, and need to have all answers referenced, so they know what site an answer comes from. For this they use a toolbar, and I don't know how to get to the toolbar in firefox.

I would appreciate any hints immensely.

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall