[gui-talk] retaining all e-mail messages on primary computer

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 03:55:56 UTC 2009

I now have two computers. I am running Jaws 10 with Outlook Express and XP home on one and XP pro on the other. I am not sure of version of Outlook Express, but think it is the latest one.

Anyway, I want my primary computer (the desktop) to retain all e-mail messages even when I download e-mails to my secondary computer (my laptop). This is primarily because of the reason that my primary computer has all kinds of folders and filters set up and I want to keep it as my primary recipient of e-mails. I went into accounts and have played around with the settings, telling OE to leave a copy on the server on my laptop computer, but still find that when I download messages to my laptop, they do not then later show up on my desktop. How do I correct this situation?

I hope my explanation makes sense and thanks for your suggestions.
Sherri

Flmom2006 at gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind

Sherri

Flmom2006 at gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind