[gui-talk] Fwd: GW Micro at New Mexico Technology Assistance Program Annual Assistive Technology Conference

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 21 19:06:00 UTC 2009

From: chris at gwmicro.com
To: gw-info at gwmicro.com

Greetings,
The following event has been posted to the <http://www.gwmicro.com/events>GW Micro Upcoming Events page:
Name: New Mexico Technology Assistance Program Annual Assistive Technology Conference
When: Monday, May 04, 2009 to Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Where: Albuquerque, NewMexico
What: Conference
Who: Mr. Chris Park
Comments: Would you like to know more about the Book Sense Daisy book player or New Braille Sense Plus? How about new powerful Features of Window-Eyes? If you are low vision you need to see our Sense View Duo portable and Desk Top video magnifiers.

New Mexico Technology Assistance Program Annual Assistive Technology Conference will be held May 4 _ May 5 , 2009 in Albuquerque, NM.
Please stop by our booth to check out all the new features and products!

Conference location:
CNM Workforce Training Center,
5600 Eagle Rock Ave. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113