[gui-talk] another MLB problem

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 17 11:09:43 UTC 2009

Mike,

I figured out my problem.  I wasn't getting any games.  As it turned out, I
accidentally registered twice for Gameday Audio and had to get a refund.  My
account had expired in February.  Once I re-registered, and the site
remembered my credit card information, things started working smoothly.

The only problem I am having now is with my cable system, but this is a
problem with audio in general.  Listening often gets very choppy for audio
of all kinds, and I don't really know why.