[gui-talk] To find out the latest version of Jaws.

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:25:36 UTC 2009

That is only in america, there are limitations on new technology to other
countries.  This has always been the case.  You can enjoy the new technology
here but there are licensing agreements and making the program work locally
that have to be taken into consideration. Most of the world is on teh
previous version of most software.

James